Wednesday 8 May 2013

and in other events
- found out J is bi
- consequently found out M is either a lesbian or bi also
- got 89% on my chem sac which is close enough to an A+
- schoolies is 99.9% not happening for me
- whether or not i'm allowed to go to P's formal is still in limbo, I kinda got approval from appachchi but he said ask ammi
- i still can't believe he asked me: like he called me up at 7.30 in the morning and asked me... he didn't even do it online, he asked me on the phone, like all properly (ok properly would have been in person, but like whatever). Have seriously been grinning all day. Like really I didn't realise how many people I told about P until I got all the screams of happiness when I told them that I got asked :P
- Have eaten pretty clean today, only "bad" food was caramel pudding, so I'm pretty proud :)
- I just hope nothing unexpectedly bad happens with ammi and she says no to going to formal :/

No comments:

Post a Comment