Saturday 18 May 2013

friday

  • fucked up my french sac, I heard the completely wrong thing for a 3 mark question and like bullshitted half of the rest
  • was S's birthday so we had cake (crappy coles cake thanks to P) and did presents at lunch
  • was supposed to go to S's house for a 18th but dr C put in my extra spesh class at 6 so i told her I couldn't go. I was secretly kinda happy about it because even though i love the girl to bits, the weather was shit, i have heaps of sacs and I just couldn't be bothered after school. BUT on the train, amma called and said he cancelled the lesson, so I was left feeling bad for missing her party which she really wanted me to go to
  • bought this berry croissant typa thing at mc and omg the waiter was like italien AND SO CUTE! he heated it up for my and talked about how it beautiful it was going to taste and just omg made  my day :P
saturday
  • had a mini freak out about how im not ready for any of my sacs so started working at 8.30
  • almost didn't go to chem tutor but I'm lucky I did because the whole lesson we just went through the sac I'll be doing on monday
  • after we went grocery shopping and got N's photo done, its actually huge
  • solid 3 hours spesh
  • spesh tutor
  • went out to dinner at rara ramen which was so so so awkward at the start because no one was talking and everyone was in a shit mood. J crashed his car, so appachchi has to fork out $1000+ (which he has kept from ammi, otherwise she would go mental) and appachchi was annoyed at ammi and J just wasn't talking and like omg so tense. BUT when the food arrived everything got a lot better so all good (Y)
  • up to date with GOT

No comments:

Post a Comment