Saturday 25 May 2013

N's 18th

so so so many feels

  • started getting ready at 4.30 and STILL wasn't ready by 6, like actually what the fuck
  • got to N's and just was so so so so uneasy the whole time, like there was a lot less people who were coming than i thought, and a lot less alcohol and I was just stressing so much about P coming and being bored and ugh it actually sucked so bad - started getting slightly tipsy on punch and jelly cubes but i was still freaking
  • he came and i hid under the table, like actually i hid with J under pool table because i was freaking out so much
  • awkward at the start because I didn't know what to talk to him about - resulted in another few times under the pool table
  • things got less awkward, he was still feeling outta place, but P was there so they were kinda bumming around when I was dancing, and when I went over to P we got way more comfortable with each other
  • OUR PRESENT MADE N CRY, YES BITCHES!!!!!
  • P and I spent ages being cute :P
  • asked P to formal AND HE SAID YES!!! it was actually not as nerve-wrecking as i thought, and omg he was so cute, i told him thats why i was avoiding talking about tickets, just so i could pay for my formal tickets and he pays for his and he started arguing with me about paying for himself and omg it was just so so so so cute
  • we moved from the pool table to the comfy chair where we sat for like and hour just with each other laughing and making shitty dance moves and just being next to each other and enjoying each other's company
  • LOOOL N's dad came in the room and looked at us on the couch so P took his arm off my leg and we just both went super awkward and laughing about the situation
  • omg P made a facebook post on my account, where he posted a picture of P's face with "i larve him" it took me ages to figure out how to get it down. dumbass -.-
  • he put his head on my shoulder :')
  • when he left, as I was hugging him I said "so see you at formal yeah?" and he said "yeah maybe" which made me give him a wtf look which he just replied to with "yeah maybe before then" IS THAT HIS SUBTLE WAY OF SAYING HE WANTS TO CATCH UP/GO ON A DATE WITH ME??? omg I actually dont know what i'd do if he did ask. I don't think I could say no, but man I would feel so so so so guilty.
all in all, i think its safe to say, there is definitely something there, like we may not flirt or anything online, but the way we were around each other yesterday..... even a blind man could see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment