Tuesday 28 May 2013

didn't go to school today because I had a triple free, and two math periods of revision, so essentially would have just been going for french, and ain't nobody got time for that shit. Still woke up at 6 though, and did like 1.5 hours of methods before breakfast then did more methods and then a umat exam where i did shit :/ it's only my second one I know, but both results have no been anywhere close to med acceptance scores....... wtf am I going to do, I have no back up plan!!!
ugh did half a spesh exercise and more methods and am now just so so so so drained...and it's only 9.30!! I didn't finish half or what I wanted to finish, but I don't even know why :/
ugh I dunno, just feel so bleh and just really really hope methods sac goes well tomorrow, maybe it can save me from the horrible turmoil of this second round of sacs!

on a positive note, may have found my formal dress :D

No comments:

Post a Comment