Thursday 21 March 2013

today was my last sac (well i have one next week too but it feels like this is my last one) for the term, and I wish I could say it went amazing but I can't. It didn't go awful thankfully, but it didn't go really great either. I just hope the lucky streak I've had with englang in the past is still with me this year (yn)
So I think i have talked to P today, more than i have in the past week, we were texting, fb messaging AND vibering at the same time. I had planned on doing all this work tonight, to make up for the lost time this weekend and all the work I neglected due to sac prep....lol no. Ah well at least I tried.
P also wants me to wag spesh with her tomorrow to grab breakfast with N, I want to but I have this really stupid feeling if I go, karma will get me and I will get a low mark for englang :/  I dont even know -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment