Wednesday 6 March 2013

ED FUCKING SHEERAN!

It started off horrible, we got to the hall 2 hours before gates opened and there was already so many people there, we were sitting in the sun in line getting black, dehydrated and worrying about were we would be in the mosh. Once we got inside, we started getting excited, but then when everyone stood up and ran, and the mosh actually formed... it was ridiculous  Everyone was pushing each other  it was hot, sticky and I couldn't breath. I could barely see the stage, and struggle to hold on to J and couldn't even see S. J wanted to get out and just go to the back (we were somewhat near the front) and just forget about it, but i couldn't. I had to stick it out just to see ed. One song I told her, one song and then we would leave. Then he came on. I didn't realise how excited I would be, it was fucking ridiculous, the atmosphere was amazing, people stopped pushing so hard... guards were spraying water everywhere to try keep us somewhat cool (didn't work) and just Ed. He was just so so so so amazing, and I was less than 5 meters away from him. I will never go into a mosh again, but even if I had heard Ed sing "give me love" and then leave, everything I had gone through in the day would have been worth it. One of the best nights of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment