Thursday 7 March 2013

stalking Q's blog, and her last post is this huge rant with fuck as every second word about how much she hates herself. How she thinks she is "fat". I really want to say something, but 1) they'd find out what a fucking stalker i am and 2) what do I say? telling her she is beautiful, that she has a body i would absolutely die for, that she is so skinny that it makes me want to cry, wont do anything. She won't believe it. I understand what she is going through, as it does through my head every other day, but it just goes to show how out of wack our perception of ourselves can get. I just dont want her to go down that road. She is talking just like someone i used to be and who i see owning thinspo'son tumblr. I know her sister had an ED... surely someone at home can see the signs?

No comments:

Post a Comment