Thursday 28 March 2013

the deets

YESTERDAY
- spent 45 minutes looking for wonderbao, when I found it, I bought Da pork bun - totally worht the 45 minutes
- went to the MC garden and worked for 1h30 then got distracted when all these macrob/mhs year 9 kids came along.... I could smell the hormones coming from them
- went back to school and helped with chorals make up
- WATCHED CHORALS!
- would have had the most amazing amazing night BECAUSE WE FUCKING WON!!!! BUT A made me, P and N leave early because she was going to get fucking in trouble with her parents and her sister had some stupid meeting and since she was our ride we had to go. WE DIDNT EVEN SEE K DANCE!! and I didn't get to hug T or H :(
TODAY
- had my french oral..... I think it went ok??
- had french convo class were we corrected our essays.... P had like 3 mistakes in her whole essay.... I had 7 in just one sentence -.-
- was supposed to go to Lindt with G and P and others but i cbs so i got breadtop and went home in a somewhat shitty mood
- been procrastinating the whoooollle night
- found out appachchi was made redundant.... he seems fine with it, but I find it pretty scary
- ate subway and a muesli bad for dessert and now i feel like im going to explode

No comments:

Post a Comment