Friday 25 January 2013

went swimming for the first time in like 6 years. Proper swimming, like laps and stuff, not that making around you do in the beach. It felt so good so feel so fluid and light in the water and god I can't believe it took me this long to go to Oasis again. I swam about 1.5km (dammit why did I decide i wanted to get toned, right before school started when I know I'm not going to have time) and for about 1km as lame as it is, I just thought about P the whole time. It was actually a really good way to clear my head but I'm im getting nervous for monday now.... what if I get completely let down, because it doesn't go as well as the last match?? And another thing is I can't help looking for cheap dresses for his formal. HE PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN GOING TO ASK ME! why am i doing this to myself? seriously I am going to be crushed when he takes some hot skinny asian and rejected that he didn't ask me. Even now I can't help checking facebook every 5 minutes to see if he has replied to my message. It's pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment