Monday 28 January 2013

now to explain all that emotion

So yesterday was the T20 match SL vs AUS (evidement) which started at 7.30 but a whole bunch of us - J,V,V,C,A,S,P,N,D and P went a couple hours early to grab lunch and chill. This part tbh, wasn't that great just because we were pretty bored and I hardly got to talk to P, but when we went to strike, P went to the toilet leaving P standing awkwardly alone, o I went over to talk to him (much to V and V's pleasure). It was quite awkward and there was a lot of silence's because we had no idea what to say to each other, but it wasn't for too long because we were all headin got the MCG anyway. Sine i was walking with P to the venue, I ended up sitting with him too :D we were there 2 hours early so we could get good seats (too keen I know) so we were pretty bored for the majority of the time. But this boredom led to conversation between me and P that wasn't awkward therefore, i'm not going to complain about.
And then it was the same shiz as last match, but more, well technically there was less poking because I had P on my other side and he was more fun to annoy, but I dunno, cute shit like slapping each's leg softly, bumping into each playfully, wrapping the flag around each other's head...actually figuring out a system to hold the flag properly :P But what really made me smile was when it started to rain. Everyone was getting up to move undercover but we didn't want to lose our pretty good seats, so we decided to stick it out. P was getting soaked (I was wearing my bro's hoodie) so I was playfully trying to shield him from the rain, and then when the rain stopped, he used the flag to try wipe dry my seat for me (like a gentleman ;P). Then we started complaining about smelling bad and I mentioned how damp my brother's hoodie felt, and P grabbed my hand in both of his and rubbed it affectionately as if trying to use friction to make it warm. As the night went on, it grew colder, and P not having a jumper started to shiver occasionally, which made me "awwww" and try use my hand to rubbed against his and make him warm, but somehow (i don't know who did what tbh) we ended up with linked arms for a good portion of the end of the match. HE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS FORWARD BEFORE!!!! When we had our victorious win we were jumping and shouting about, and more than anything I wanted to hug him and just be happy BUT what S said was still in the back of my mind ("you looked like you were infatuated with him, you were staring at him so intensely he like had to look away") so I didn't want to be pushy, but I had to leave straight after we won, because appachchi told me too, and when he saw where i was sitting (inbetween two boys) he did not look happy. So i gave P a tight hug (probs the most meaningful we've had so far) and left (actually had to pass him again twice which was awkward but you know).

ugh I just can't handle this, I really can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment