Thursday 3 January 2013

today.

lol so appachchi dropped my off at dandy plaza today with a $50 and I spent 3 hours roaming around by myself and bought a black skater skirt from kmart ( FINALLY a size 6), a dress from cocolatte, moisturiser from kmart (coconut scented), bobby pins and a pair of bright blue jeans from jayjays which i will probably return because they make me look fat :/ They only just fit (size 6) and make my hips look so wide, plus the colour is so hard to work with, i went through my wardrobe and only have two tops the jeans look half decent with. which reminds me I HAVE to stop shopping for clothes now...like legit, I now have plenty! I felt bad though, because I was out for 4 hours and didnt do work, but work tally of the day consists of
- 1h30 umat
- spesh chap review
- french writing draft
- eng lang reading

ok so I didn't do that much, but I cancelled on J tomorrow, for sometime next week, so i'll be able to catch up. tomorrow I will.
- 1h30 - 2h umat
- french writing
- eng lang reading
- french news
- subjunctive practise
- chem textbook reading
- start brainstorming for my eng lang essay

ok, so it's not a completely undoable list, leaving plenty of room for supernatural and ACTUALLY makeing applesauce muffins. come on, let me be proactive tomorrow (yn)

No comments:

Post a Comment