Friday 18 January 2013

went out to the city with V, V, B, A, D and his random mate and was later joined by K and also bumped into P, B, S, G, I and a couple other randoms here and there. I would be lying if I said it was the most fun outing to the city i've been too, because the initial plan of DFO was ditched because of V and V's indecisiveness (It is actually ridiculous) so we ended up just staying at mc for like 4 hours. Very chill, and B and A were cute as, and also K doesn't seemed to be pissed at me despite the way he acted at the tsfx lecture which is good, but ugh trains were a nightmare. J was being a complete dick and naturally ammi and appachchi took his side and were angry at me despite the fact I was trying to do good by J and yeah, got the silent treatment from dad and yelled at by ammi. On the phone they seemed alot madder than they were in real life but still, I hate the fact that they don't listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment