Wednesday 19 June 2013

today


  • absolutely fucking freezing like actually so so so cold, which means im probably bailing on the run around albert park lake idea :/
  • got my chem sac back and I only JUST got an A but I'm surprisingly pleased because it means i got almost 20% above the average mark
  • had some stupid course selection lecture thing after school which was just a waste of time but did however highlight that enter scores come out 16th of december..... ITS SO CLOSE! and also I have to know whats courses I want ti do by August...lol shit
  • got breadtop after, in the first time after months
  • am being super chill with schoolwork atm because of my lack of sacs, but i really should be getting shit done while I have the time
  • the abs are actually coming along nicely... the line down the middle is becoming more defined and i was able to hit the 3 minute mark with the plank and still do 120 sit ups after
  • Despite crying over him last night, I feel a bit better about P after he sent a message today. I didn't expect him to send anything until after he got back from camp but he surprised me o say the least...... ugh its so pathetic how he can be in my good books again after such a small action after making me cry over a boy for the first time and making me feel shit for the majority of the day. It's not fucking fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment