Saturday 23 August 2014

I know he's a good guy and before R opened his stupid immature little mouth I was perfectly fine with who A was and even enjoyed the flirting. Now all I have radiating in my mind is "he's a loser", "everyone will judge if you go with him, "you'll have a shit time" etc. It's so high school but I can't help it. I thought I had gone over this stage, that I was mature enough to stop giving a shit about what those kinda guys thought. I got nothing from them and except pain and hurt so why the fuck am I letting them ruin something that could actually be good? A is a nice guy. He is a really nice, DRAMA FREE guy. He is the exact kinda guy I need right now to help me restore trust and friendship in the male kind. I NEED to forget about R, I need to not let him psych me out. He was speaking out of passive aggressiveness and I know that. He was hurt and I understand why. Let him be petty, let him be immature but Malshi DON'T let him ruin something that could be a really good thing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment