Saturday 20 April 2013

the last few days


  • FUCKING 19.5/20 FOR MA FRENCH SAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so totally unexpected, I'm thrilled of course, but also kinda of scared because i know the only reason I did so well was because it was over two days and I got A to check/rewrite most of it :/ ah well at least my next sac wont make my average to low
  • had the chem sac wednesday and it was okay, but today at tutor I realised i've already lost 3 marks.... fuck me :/
  • the search for the perf formal dress is taking over my life. It really is.
  • felt shit at dancing for the first time in aggggeessssss. I was seperated from the group doing basics and he told me to come on friday with the other juniors from now on because the seniors will be practising for a massive performance. why am i so shit?
  • i need money, more more money. class hoodie, varsity, formal, 18th's, annual ball, src t-shirt, tattoo's, schoolies ALL NEED MONEY THAT I AIN'T HAVE!!!
  • taking advantage of the fact i have no immediate sacs to worry about wayyyy to much. I have so much work to do, yet here I am blogging and half way through geordie shore season 5
  • I feel like i've lost it again with P. I dont even know, maybe its just because we don't see each other enough? I know that's what happened with A and B, but.... me and P have been going for 3 years already... why now?? and tbh, we have seen each other in social gatherings way more this year than previous ones..... 2 cricket matches, lankan new year and (if he can come) N's party in 3 weeks. I knot its defs not a lot, but considering its only mid april, and I only saw him around 3 times all of last year... it's not too bad. ugh i just don't know :/

No comments:

Post a Comment