Sunday 14 April 2013

lankan fest

ok so going in with low expectations was good (Y)
they day started off horribly with ammi forcing me to eat kiri bath and going on about how ugly i was then having apachchi have a go at me etc... and when i did get to the festival there was like half the people who was there last year.BUT OMG in the car I was thinking how funny it would be if the first person I saw was P, and in the car looking around for a place to park, my dad starts waving, and who was it too?? P'S FUCKING DAD WITH P IN THE SEAT NEXT TO HIM!!! like i hadn't even stepped out of the car and I had seen him, fucking trust. When i did get out, i saw him again for like a split second, but i walked the opposite direction pretending I hadn't seen him... TOO AWKWARD FOR CONVERSATION JUST YET! I found V,V, B and D and they were sitting down doing awkward small talk and I was just feeling shit because i could see P and all the other guys but it was just too awkward to go over and say hi. So i got everyone to walk around with me and it was actually so shit, i remember walking around last year and bumping into people left, right and center but this year i saw no one!!! i saw my dad with P's dad and omg i made awkward conversation with him for like 5 minutes (note* at this point i hadn't even talked to P yet) so so so awkward ugh. then I lost V and everyone but I bumped into  A (who was with P and the other guys) and i went with him to get a drink and he took me back to the guys so I could talk to P without it being awks (i live you man), and alas came the time I actually started enjoying myself. P was not awkward at all, and he kept looking at me and he showed me the video of him dancing and just omg. Then J came so S started hanging out with us which gave P and his other friend C a reason to hang out with us, so effectively i spent the rest of the day with P because his tutor got cancelled. It was freezing, it rained and there was like no one there but we talked and he gave me a very solid hug at the end :P

No comments:

Post a Comment