Sunday 29 September 2013

wow it's been awhile

shit I don't know why i've stopped writing. I mean there has been multiple occasions where i've just wanting to vent and vent but for some reason I kept think that something was wrong with this blog and it wouldn't work :s

anyway dot point recap


  • fucked up pro lipsynching, but came 2nd in year 12 :) BY FOUR POINTS!
  • got into senior cup
  • had my first bagel
  • C's party first day of holidays, wasn't amazing but wasn't awful BUT I got to taste pho
  • feeling worse and worse about the situation with P. Our "future" is looking dimmer and dimmer.
  • VTAC,SATAC,UAC,QTAC all applied for, only the atar gods can decide my fate now
  • well into practice exam mode, oh those poor poor trees
  • finally shits happening with yearbook, have started profiling and boy it takes yonks
  • gained a kilo by the lack of physical activity i've done these holidays and the amount of shit i've eaten - i keep reassuring myself i'll get fit after exams
  • nominated for "selfie queen" and "nail maniac" for yearbook
  • had an amazing amazing night for A's surprise dinner last night. Was exactly what the girls and I needed to bond again. I stole for the first time (it was just the Parmesan shaker lid for my memory bucket but still) and we talked about EVERYTHING and like I ean everything. And food. so so so so so much food
  • I really need to get my shit together for this last week and hardcore hard for french, englang and spesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment