Monday 3 November 2014

19th


  • turned 19 with R which was cute coz I was with her when she turned 19 (but fkn M screwed up interrupted the cute present giving because R was on foyer duty, and M wanted to go to sleep so she kept pushing R to leave quickly)  - she got me mochi, a little miss trouble mug (coz trouble always seems to follow me around) and a cute purse thing from diaso. She also delivered MAC eyelash glue on A's behalf ($$$) that girl
  • N and C came over at like 12.15 to wish me happy birthday and we chilled in my room til like 3am
  • Gracies woke me up by jumping on my bed at like 9am coz i nearly missed breakky (but they bought me a bagel)
  • They got me a tigger onsie, chai tea and strainer, a black clutch and a duffle bag
  • A left bagel's at my door (kinda stale coz she bought them two days earlier hahah)
  • After lunch went to the city to buy special friend stuff
  • Met E, C and N at passiontree where we studied and they shouted me dessert
  • met P at southbank for churros where P also stole her hotchocolate mug
  • so my "im not going out, i ahve an exam on thursday" mentality went out the window and we went back to grace got D then straight to King's to pre in S's room
  • it was actually so chill just hanging out there, really laid back with just P, D, J, T, S, F and me of course
  • got some random King's guy to drive us to the RE but when we got there it was so dead omg, but far out I think it was one of my favourite nights out yet. We were all so drunk and F kept buying everyong drinks and we were dancing and just having so so so much fun. (I even snorted salt) haha
  • got I to pick us up at like 1, in bed by 2 it was a solid night out hahah
Things I wish were better?
- if P texted me (to be fair he said he did want to message at 12 but he was working.... but regardless he still just inboxed and made it very clear he wanted to see me...as friends)
 - K's complete lack of effort. I thought we were getting really close but all I got was a "happy birthday malshi" on my facebook wall and a snapchat later on in the night.
- half of premed didn't wish me happy birthday
- neither did J
- or C and J
- N and J was the only midnight message (but D did send me a text at like 1 which was cute)
- That A put in slightly more effort (but true she does have exams)
- if I got mail



No comments:

Post a Comment