Thursday 10 July 2014

It's so frustrating. I can't trust him at all. I know what his friends are like and I know that despite being different in QLD he is no different to the shit guys he hangs out with here. I hate the fact that they think of me as a slut when they don't know how much I've had to change to fit in and not be stereotyped. They have no right judging me when they have no idea what my situation is and what I have to deal with. For God's sake, I can't fucking win, they think I'm a slut, while in QLD I've been called frigid. What the hell am I supposed to do?
Despite all this though, there is still something about him. Something that makes me want more but I know will never happen because lol it's him. If he gets with any girl I would be so upset, even though I know I have no right too considering he's already walked in on a date with R. Ugh the situation just gets messier and messier because now having time apart I am 99% sure that i'm not into R, also talking to S has reminded me of the fun you can have with subtle flirting and who knows what can happen there?

No comments:

Post a Comment