Tuesday 17 June 2014

Back.

Fair to say it's been awhile?
So much has happened, so much has changed. If I tried to write about all my experiences since my last post, I really do think I'd be writing forever. So i'm going to start afresh from today, because today ironically I'm not feeling so fresh, and really need to let it all out, and once upon a time, here is where I used to do it.
I'm miss having a small group. Knowing what was happening in everyone's lives, knowing who people were talking about. I hate having to struggle to keep up in conversation because I don't know who or what people are saying or referring to. I'm used to be one of the main member's in a friendship group and now, I feel like I only just belong. I miss the stability and I hate how it's making me choose between trying to make friends and studying for exams (which are tomorrow btw)

I just want to go home ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment